Everything the pickiest coffee lover in your life will need for the holidays or birthday-brewers, accessories, books and more! Click the picture below.
Gifts for Coffee Lovers
- Infograph: The Cold Brew Coffee Revol... — Cold brew coffee has become increasingly popular over the past few years. With up to 67% less acidity than your average cup of hot coffee, it’s no surprise why people are turning to cold brew coffee. This infographic by Espresso Works, a leading provider of quality coffee machines in Perth, Australia, offers an insight into [...]
- 6 Teeth-Saving Tips for Coffee Lovers — This is a guest post by Kenneth D. Mack, DDS one of the top Dentists in Los Angeles. Would you like to write a guest post for us? Check out our guidelines. You’re probably here for the very same reason that I decided to explore this topic: You love coffee and you’re not planning on giving [...]
- A Short History on Coffee — Today’s post is by guest writer, Nick Huxsted, with his short History of Coffee. If you would like to be a guest writer, please see our writing guidelines. How it all started There are many myths about how coffee was first discovered, but the most captivating for its apparent humble beginnings and the sheer strangeness [...]
- 3 Dark Roast Coffee Myths — I get asked for dark roast coffee multiple times a day. The most common reasons for coffee lovers are looking for a “bold” coffee, more caffeine or a “smooth” coffee. Most don’t know the truth about dark roasted coffee. Do you? Let’s break down these 3 most common misconceptions and be better prepared when ordering [...]
- Show off Your Home #CoffeeSetup — Calling all Coffee Pros and coffee enthusiasts. Would you like to be part of my coffee kitchen setup project? Be part of the “Coffee Kitchen’s We Have to See” Series. This will be a fun way for the coffee community – Pros & Coffee Enthusiasts who appreciate great coffee- to share your pour over bar [...]